This past weekend, I visited my family in New Jersey during Zombie Jesus Weekend. (That’s what you might call Easter.) While there, I went to the International Car Show at the Javits Center in New York City with my Dad and my sister, Amanda. Here is what I learned:
1. I don’t handle crowds well (ok, maybe I already knew this)
2. I really don’t like children (ok, I definitely already knew that)
3. Some people are way too fertile (please see item# 2)
4. Apparently consumers like comic book themed Kias.
5. Apparently my Dad gets very excited about Corvettes hanging on the wall! (Sorry Dad. I couldn’t resist)
6. The all new Mazdas might be something like the Starship Enterprise? Regardless, my dad was very bummed that they wouldn’t let him sit in the chair and say something like, “Take us to warp speed!”
7. A ticket to the Mercedes-Benz VIP Lounge scores you a cup of soda and a miniature bag of M&M’s.
8. There is a new trend to paint cars in a matte finish…and I like it!
9. Buying any one of these cars would mean I would never ever be able to travel again. $$$ Hence, why I will never buy any one of these cars.
10. And most important…it was a really fun way to spend the day with my Dad and Amanda!